Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings require full payment on the day of attendance before entry. Cancellation requires 48 hours’ notice. If you do not notify us within the required time, the full cost of the session will be payable straight away.
2. As the client making the booking, you are responsible for everyone on whose behalf you are making the booking. If any damage or theft of equipment is discovered, you will be charged for the repair or replacement of the equipment.
3. All clients must leave the room in the same condition as they find it. Any rubbish must be cleared as you are leaving. To avoid spills on carpets and electrical equipment, only water should be taken into the rooms and placed on top of the tables. Please take advantage of the shop area for refreshments. NO SMOKING anywhere in the premises.
4. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE on ANY abusive behaviour and use of drugs and alcohol. Any suspicion of intoxication due to such use will result in your session being terminated immediately without a refund.
5. All clients are liable for their own equipment. Silver Lining Studios does not take any responsibility for personal possessions lost or damaged which will be at your entire risk.
6. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may result in instant removal and/or permanent exclusion.
7. All the information given to us (Silver Lining Studios) will be kept confidential and secure.
8. In the event of a fire, please raise the alarm and leave by the nearest exit. The official meeting point is at the front of the building. DO NOT re-enter the building under any circumstances until advised by a member of staff.
9. All monthly agreements require full payment on the 1st day of each month in advance. Cash or Standing Order is our preferred option but BACS, card or PayPal is acceptable.
10. Price Increase – The monthly rental rate is subject to increase by giving you 30 days advance written notice of any such increase.
11. Your allocated session is guaranteed each week, should you wish to change it at any time we will do our best to accommodate you, If you are unable to attend one week (holidays etc) please give 48 hours’ notice and we will re-schedule or ‘bank’ the session to be used at another time.
12. It is advisable when using our storage facilities that your goods are insured to their full replacement value. It is your (the customer’s) responsibility to take out the necessary cover. If your equipment is not insured, Silver Lining Studios accept no responsibility for loss or damage. We can put you in touch with our insurer Allianz who can provide cover for premises, gigs, unattended vehicle etc to suit your individual requirements.
13. Access – We will provide access to the premises between 10am and 10pm Mon – Sat and between 12noon – 10pm Sun. If you need entry outside these hours, please contact staff. No access will be given to anyone other than the band members under any circumstances.
14. Security – Silver Lining Studios will endeavour to secure the building and storage unit. CCTV is in operation and all outer doors & windows are sealed or locked.
15. Cancellation – Please give at least one weeks’ written notice if you wish to cancel this agreement.
16. No person who is not a party to this agreement shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce the terms of this Agreement.
17. Under no circumstances do we accept any liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage to your property or any consequential or other loss arising from any circumstances (other than death or personal injury) and all such liability is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
18. This Agreement is subject to English Law.